Do you want to feel stronger and more fit? Westvliet Family Sports & Health club The Hague, Voorburg and Leidschendam offers all expats the opportunity to experience the club with the whole family and get more fit together.
There is more than just fitness…
WESTVLIET is open 7 days a week. We offer various group lessons, a large fitness zone with machines of the best brands such as Technogym and Milon, judo lessons from Westvliet Judo in our own dojo, high performance training in the MOVE. arena and sports days for the youth of JOIN. | kids activities. WESTVLIET IS ALIVE!
Westvliet is active in the sports leisure sector and offers facilities to lead an active and healthy life. We strive for a good customer experience with quality; The Westvliet experience stands for fun and good health.
Westvliet is the family club in Voorburg-Leidschendam and surroundings with an extensive range of sports, relaxation and health. Our members are received in a friendly club environment where Westvliet is committed to listen and give notice to all the members.
Interested? Ask us for the special deal we have to offer you now.
And this is why you get fit at Westvliet:
- We offer special 8-12-week plans to help you to achieve your personal fitness goals. The 8-12 week plans are called: Strong & Fit, Fit & Slim, Back in Shape, Start to move and the famous Fit Challenge.
- Over 55 group exercise classes per week, like yoga, kickboxing, spinning and more!
- Racket sports: 2 large indoor tennis halls, 10 squash courts, racquetball and badminton courts.
- Unique in our region: Smart Fitness with the Milon Circuit. It’s Smart Fitness because your achieve real results in a work out of just 35 minutes. We are certain about it! That’s why we give you guarantee: no results – money back!
- Kids activities: judo, kids fit, children's parties and sports camps.
- Physiotherapy for all types of complaints and injuries.
- Brasserie with extensive menu for lunch and dinner.
- Family memberships: spend quality time together at Westvliet.
- Corporate fitness and arrangements: fit at work!